001 – SCAFFOLD FOREMAN
Position Objective: Supervises and assists in the erecting and dismantling of scaffolding including but not limited to, Frame and Brace, Systems Scaffolding, & Tube and Clamp.
- Supervises and assists the crew with the erection of multiple forms of scaffolding
- Supervises the dismantling and inventorying of scaffolding
- Drives scaffolding truck/van as necessary to meet schedule
- Performs all necessary documentation i.e. sign-offs, extra work authorizations, safety plans, delivery and pickup tickets etc…
- Oversees day to day operations of labor crews and multiple job site supervising to include completion or review of daily time sheets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager. The E&D Foreman shall be versed in the following topics:
- All safety regulations concerning the products, their safe use, and the safety of the facility;
- Proper use of the equipment; and OSHA 1926.451 sub part L scaffold regulations.
- Scaffolding setup and design Education and Requirements: High School Diploma Clean and current Florida driver’s license Current SAIA CPT certificate Current Forklift operator certificate
1+ year’s strong experience in setting and dismantling scaffolding
1+ year’s experience in scaffolding setup design
1+ year’s supervisory experience useful
- Safe and proper use of scaffolding equipment
- Supervisory skills
- Work planning skills
- Ability to work comfortably and safely at considerable heights
- Well Organized
- Self motivated
- Customer service skills
Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting. Will talk and hear to communicate.
Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand directions.
May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely.
Will frequently work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms.
Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
Will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot – cool/cold.
Will work at different elevations.
Noise levels will be moderate to high.
Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools.